These boxes are used to isolate the component under test of external disturbances such as light or magnetic radiations during probing analysis
• Size, configuration and connections are customized per application
• The biggest model contains the entire test station while the basic model is more like suitcase-type
• Dark box or Faraday cage depending on the application and filtering needed
The Faraday cage is an hermetic chamber used to protect the component under test of external electric or electromagnetic disturbances, or inversely protect the outside world ofthe emission produced by an equipment. Particularly efficient on the high frequencies RF wavelenghts, the Faraday cage will filter the external unwanted waves.
• The models are designed after review of the specification sheet provided by the user
• All size and connections styles are possible
• The level of filtering and specific range are defined during the configuration proposal
For High Frequencies Microwave application, Faraday baox is used to isolate probing system or other system from electrical noise.
Feedthrough specific connectorsSize and detail upon requestSpecific frequency filtering