With the PowerPro solutions, users can now probe their wafers up to 10kV coax and 450A pulsed for off-state, on-state and current collapse characterizations. For on-state measurements the PowerPro provides the user the option of pad-level Kelvin probing on one integrated probe. The innovative and unique design provides the flexibility to adjust probe size and X-Y-Z position for evolving pad designs.
• The voltages range from 3kV triax to 10kV coax, current 450A pulsed, 10A DC
• Specific anti-arcing solution
• Specially designed High Current Probe
and High Voltage
• Gold plated High Power Chuck with zoned vaccum control and Kelvin connections for high current and high voltage
• Typical Probe Stations Platforms for the PowerPro configuration : WL350