The HMS5000 model is a compact tabletop system that uses the Van Der Pauw method to extract a number of internal parameters from samples of varying composition and geometry.
Compatible with temperature measurements ranging from 77K to 350K, this equipment makes it possible to characterize the resistivity, mobility, charge carrier density, Hall coefficient of a wide range of thin semiconductor layers.
The HMS5000 includes software capable of checking the quality of ohmic contacts by plotting I-V curves.
- Sample size: 5x5mm - 30x30mm
- Fixed magnet: 0.55T
- Measurement in cold temperature
- Current range: 1nA - 20mA
Compatibles temperature modules:
- AMP55T-RTSK: Ambient or 77K
- AMP55T-SH80350R: From 77K to 350K
- Si, Ge, SiGe, SiC, GaAs, InGaAs, InP, GaN, ZnO, TCOs
- Optoelectronic component
- Nanomaterials - Sensors, MEMS
- Conductive polymer
- Oxide deposit
- Ceramic & Glass