Microworld offers a range of materials and supplies for the electrical characterization of semiconductor thin films.
The techniques used allow to measure important parameters concerning the electronic behavior of the layers and thus determine the operating ranges of the devices.
From manual to semi-automatic (or even full-auto) system up to 300mm (12 ") wafer.
Different ranges of systems:
- 4-point probe systems for resistivity measurement
- Contactless systems for resistivity measurement with oxide
- Systems using the Hall effect to determine the mobility and concentration of carriers
- Materials analysis systems (optical profilometers, mechanical testers, tribometers)
- Mercury systems for oxidation measurements(Tox, Cox) and breakdown measurements (Vbd)