The Mercury contact is particularly adapted to CV or IV measurements of very fragile layers not standing the needles pressure, or sheet resistivity of USJ (Ultra-Shallow-Junction) layers on highly doped substrates.
The mercury dot allows a metal soft contact contrary to the classical 4 point probe by needles
• Non destructive probing & No pressure probing
• Highly repeatable contact area, very safe design principle
• Refreshed mercury before each contact insures clean contact and Clean andsafe Mercury handling
• For wafers up to 12" (300mm)
• The CVMap serie systems allow measuring & Charactérizing & monitoring a number of parameters on semiconductors materials including process and furnaces (contamination) monitoring.