These systems use a specific technic to extract electrical characteristics from electronic thin layers.
The samples for measurement are square contacted on each four side by a spring needle.
The Hall effect measurement is used to determine semiconductor parameters such as I-R, I-V graphs, conductivity, carriers concentration, Hall coefficient...
• Applicable materials : Si, SiGe, SiC, GaAs, InGaAs, InP, GaN, TCO(including ITO), AlZnO, FeCdTe, ZnO... And all semiconductors (N/P-type)
• Measuring samples size : De 5X5 mm à 25x25 mm, épaisseur < 2 mm
• Fixed magnets of different values
• Cold T° starting at 77K, ambient or high temperatures up to 770K
• Optional Continuous temperature variation during measurement