The TF map 2525 series automatically extracts intrinsic features from samples up to 250 x 250mm (10 x 10 inches) in non-contact and therefore non-destructive mode.
When manually positioning the sample, the device automatically measures and displays the distribution of properties over the entire sample area.
The measurement settings make it easy and flexible to choose between fast measurement times of less than 1 minute or high spatial measurement resolution of over 50,000 measurement points per sample. The resulting mapping gives a true overview of the homogeneity and quality of transparent or opaque substrate.
The compact device allows, depending on its configuration, to precisely extract the surface resistance, the resistivity, the thickness or even the anisotropy
- Non-contact measurement
- Fast and accurate measurement
- High resolution mapping of conductive thin layers
- Imaging of substrates
- Detection of defects and analysis of coatings
- Characterization of hidden and encapsulated conductive layers
- Various analysis functions built into the software (sheet resistance distribution, line scan, single point analysis...)
- Measurement data backup and export functions
- Display, touch screen and flat screen
- OLED and LED applications
- Graphene layers
- Wafer and photovoltaic cells
- Semiconductor wafer
- Metallization layer and wafer metallization
- Battery electrodes
- Conductive paper and textiles
- Organic conductor
- Coated architectural glass
- Smart electrochromic glass, Smart Glass