4-point manual in-line temperature measurement system on samples ranging from 10mm to 300mm in diameter.. Capable of measuring surface resistance ranges from 10μΩ/sq to 10GΩ/sq. Several versions possibles to optimize measurement accuracy according to the ranges measured.
• V/I measurement, sheet resistance, resistivity or thickness
• Mean, Standard Deviation, Minimum, Maximum and 3Sigma reports for the dataset
• Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) measurements
• Automated 2D mapping, 3D mapping and cross-section
• Ultra high precision and repeatability
• Comparative mapping
The TCR option
The Resistance Temperature Coefficient option integrates sample temperature control as well as automated injected current control and resistance calculations. Integrated with a thermal chuck system, the test automatically sweeps temperatures over a wide range without moving the test tips.
Measurements are taken at each target temperature and the results are plotted on a graph. The TCR is expressed in parts per million (PPM). Users define the temperature range, steps, and delay for each test point before taking a measurement. A variety of thermal chucks are available to set the range and resolution from room temperature to 300°C, with 1° resolution.
Data can be printed or exported to a spreadsheet for further analysis.