The TF lab 2020 series makes it possible to measure semiconductor thin films without contact thanks to eddy currents.
The compact tabletop device is ideal for fast and precise measurements of samples up to 200 x 200 mm (8 x 8 inch).
This non-destructive measurement is possible for a wide range of semiconductor or conductive substrates.
The TF lab 2020, which exists in several versions, allows measurements of:
- Surface resistance
- Non destrutive measurement
- Ultra-fast non-contact real-time measurement
- Accurate measurement of conductive thin layers at different penetration depths
- Characterization of hidden and encapsulated conductive layers
- Easy to use software & display of results in real time
- Display, touch screen and flat screen
- OLED and LED applications
- Graphene layers
- Wafer and photovoltaic cells
- Semiconductor wafer
- Metallization layer and wafer metallization
- Battery electrodes
- Paper and textile conductors
- Organic conductor - Polymer
- Coated architectural glass
- Smart electrochromic glass, Smart Glass