HMS3300Manual Hall Effect measurement system for high temperatures
The HMS3300 is a manual device for Hall effect measurement of resistivity, mobility, carrier concentration, Hall effect coefficient...
It uses the Van Der Pauw method and makes it possible to characterize semiconductor layers of different thicknesses.
This ultra-compact equipment is compatible with several magnet kits (0.31T, 0.37T, 0.51T, 1T) but also with a variable magnet module.
The HMS3000 includes software capable of checking the quality of ohmic contacts by plotting I-V curves.
- Sample size: 5x5mm to 25x25 mm
- Measurement at two temperatures, ambient (ambient temperature) and 77K
- LN2 chamber with funnel
- ITO reference sample
- Different SPCB sample holders depending on the application
Module # EVM-100
Field: 0.25~0.9T at room temperature
Field: 0.25~0.5T at room temperature and 77K
- Si, Ge, SiGe, SiC, GaAs, InGaAs, InP, GaN, ZnO, TCOs
- Optoelectronic component
- Nanomaterials - Sensors, MEMS
- Conductive polymer
- Oxide deposit
- Ceramic & Glass