UH114Manual wafer / frame film mounter
For dicing/sawing applications, uniform lamination of an adhesive plastic film is essential. Our machines feature a set of easily adjustable spring loaded rollers as well as film tension bars along the X and Y axes to ensure bubble-free lamination of the film onto the wafer and frame. Additionally, these models feature a shrink film cutting system with adjustable cutting pressure to accommodate different tape base materials and thicknesses.
Roller pressure is adjusted to meet different process requirements and to accommodate different wafer thicknesses. This moves manually along the substrate once the film is stuck. A digital temperature controller ensures consistent temperatures on the chuck for repeatable mounting.
Adjustable alignment brackets and suction cups fit almost all types of film frames including plastic ones. The chuck height is also adjustable relative to the frame height for different wafer thicknesses.
- Available in 6", 8" or 12" version
- Adapter to make 6" on 8" machine or 8" on 12" machine possible
- Protective film winder roller assembly for use with film with support layer
- Easily adjustable spring roller assembly
- Uniform film tension
- Uniform adhesion allows for bubble-free lamination
- Circular cutter (wheel type) to cut the film on the film frame
- Adjustable cutting pressure for different films (thickness/hardness)
- Temperature-controlled digital screen
- Chuck height adjustable from top of unit
- Works with film without support or with support (optional)
- Fits wrapped protective film/layer externally or internally.
- Adjustable alignment pins and suction cups
- Accepts all types of film (specify type and size)
- End cutter for film separation
- Anti static electricity system